||EQF-Based Professional ICT Training for Russia and Kazakhstan (PICTET)
|Overall Project Value(EUR)
|Project Start – Project End
||December 1, 2013–November 30, 2016
Funding and Implementing Organizations
|Origin of Funding
|Implementing Organization / Consortium
• Hogeschool Gent (Belgium) – Project Coordinator
• Saratov State Technical University named after Gagarin Yu.A. (Russia)
• South Ural State University (National Research University) (Russia)
• Astrakhan State Technical University (Russia)
• Ulyanovsk State Technical University (Russia)
• Novosibirsk State University of Economics and Management (Russia)
• SoftLine Trade, Closed Joint-Stock Company (Russia)
• Inter-regional public organization "Russian Union of CIOs" (Russia)
• Science and Technology Park “Novosibirsk” (Russia)
• Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Kazakhstan)
• East Kazakhstan State Technical University (Kazakhstan)
• Rudny Industrial Institute (Kazakhstan)
• West Kazakhstan Agrarian Technical University (Kazakhstan)
• Science and Technology Park (Kazakhstan)
• Alem Research, Limited liability partnership (Kazakhstan)
• Fundacio Tecnocampus Mataro-Maresme (Spain)
• State University of Library Studies and Inform. Technologies (Bulgaria)
• Fondazione Politecnico di Milano (Italy)
• Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki (Greece)
• Asociatia pentru Tehnologia Informatiei si Comunicatii din Rom (Romania)
• Karaganda State Technical University (Kazakhstan)
• Satellite Sot Labs Limited Liability Company (Russia)
|Contact / Team Leader / Project Team
- Geert Baekelandt, Hogeschool Gent (Project Coordinator), +32 9 243 22 30; Baekelandt@hogent.be
- Wim De Bruyn, Hogeschool (Team Leader), +32 9 243 22 35; email@example.com
- Igor Kaftannikov, South Ural State Univerity, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sholpan Dzhomartova, Al Farabi Kazakh National University, email@example.com
- Michael Zarubin, Rudny Industrial Institute, +7 714 31 5 07 03; firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Summary, Objectives and Results
Project is designed for strengthening of the links between education and ICT business by enhancing Russian and Kazakh systems of professional ICT-training by using European qualifications framework, building effective System of professional ICT-Education (SPICTE), setting up network of ICT-training centres in Russian and Kazakh universities for enforcing infrastructure and framework of SPICTE.
To promote reform and modernization of higher education in Kazakhstan through the introduction of a national quality assurance system for technology-enhanced by learning methods of development of new courses.
- To create the framework and the infrastructure of SPICTE based on European approach.
- To build quality assurance system for SPICTE, setting up ICT-training centres at universities of Russia and Kazakhstan and equipping of them.
- Develop manuals for managing ICT-training centres.
- To build network by signing multilateral agreements.
- To disseminate project results among universities of Russia and Kazakhstan.
||HE, VET (IVET & CVET)
|Components of the Education Process
||Examination, certification and accreditation, Institutional strengthening & capacity building, Mobility and international exchange, Standards and curriculum development, Teaching and learning technologies (arrangements), Training of teachers / trainers
||Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Sociology, Psychology, Educational Science
||Politicians/decision-makers in economics, labour, employment & education policy, Decision-makers and managers in VET and HE institutions, Developers of standards, programs, curricula etc., Learners (scholar, student, apprentice etc.), Lecturers, teachers, instructors, trainers, Standardisation, Certification, Accreditation Bodies, Suppliers / developers of learning media, Training providers (public and private)
- Developing the framework and the infrastructure of SPICTE.
- Analysis of EU experience and building quality assurance system for SPICTE.
- Developing and equipping ICT-training centres at Russian and Kazakh universities.
- Developing manuals for Management and QA of the centers.
- Developing important ICT-job profiles using e-learning and mutimedia.
- Disseminating project results from the 1st year by presenting SPICTE on institutional, regional, governmental levels.
- Pilot courses at universities and getting feedback from the students, local industry and social partners.
- Documents translation and adaptation them to local needs.
- Providing training for ICT teachers in EU on the methods of development of new courses including multimedia.
- Sending selected students (with good language skills, highly motivated) to EU IT-companies for internship according to their ICT-qualification.
- ICT-framework for Russia and Kazakhstan based on EU approach developed.
- SPICTE based on EQF created.
- A network of learning centres of ICT-education in Russia and Kazakhstan created.
- The project results among Russian and Kazakh universities disseminated.
Links and Materials
|Link to project relevant data